Annual Spring Banquet
On Thursday, May 2nd , the Pregnancy Resource Center of Stanly County will celebrate life and God’s faithfulness at our annual banquet, “Let Life Shine.”
As a supporter, would you consider hosting a table this year? Through your generosity, the life-saving, life-changing mission of the PRC can be shared throughout our community as you engage those in your sphere of influence on our ministry’s behalf.
Would you like to contribute to this outreach by hosting a 2019 banquet table? The process of hosting is simple (see below).
- Prayerfully consider who God would have you invite to the event (the table seats eight). As this is a fundraising event, please consider those who could support the ministry with a financial gift.
- Contact your guests to see if they will be able to attend the banquet on Thursday, May 2nd from 7:00-9:00pm.
- Then turn in your guest list and addresses to the center by March 7th.
- We will mail a formal invitation which includes instructions to RSVP. You may be asked to follow up with your guests after the initial invitation to insure that your guests will attend and that the table will be filled. Your guests will respond best to your excitement and commitment to the event and the ministry.
- The cost to host is $180 and can be paid any time prior to the banquet.
All donations are tax-deductible. We will recognize your gift in our dinner program unless we are otherwise directed by you.
If you would like to host a banquet table and make an investment for life that can be multiplied throughout our community, please contact Amy at 704.983.2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abortion Recovery Bible Studies for Men and Women
Abortion Regrets? There is hope and healing.
Women’s Abortion Recovery Bible Study (led by women), Forgiven and Set Free
Monday, February 18-April 15, 2019
Men’s Abortion Recovery Bible Study (led by men), Healing the Father’s Heart
Starts in February, dates to be determined
Inquiry and attendance is confidential.
For more information, call Gina at 704-983-2100 or 704-322-7792.
MOBILE MEDICAL UNIT
Tuesdays from 9:30-1:00pm
Wednesdays from 10:30-3:30pm
West Albemarle Baptist Church
Classes are held the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month